Wednesday, May 11, 2016

May 9, 2016

SO I am now officially in the trail center! I'm in the Elmwood ward and my new companion is Sister Borla. She's basically the coolest person ever. Her spirit animal is probably a butterfly because she talks so softly and she's super nice and she kind of flutters around majestically. 

I lost my camera a couple days ago so I don't have any pictures for you today. Hopefully it turns up. I've looked for it everywhere and it's gone, but I know there can be miracles if I believe so I'm not too worried.

Working in the trail center is AWESOME. I wish I had been here sooner, I love it so much. There's so much to learn about everything before I can give tours. It's too bad I didn't actually get to go to the MTC for this so I could've been studying it already, but I'll get it. 

Kay bye!

Oh, and to send me mail, you can just send it directly to the trail center. It's a lot easier that way. 

3215 State Street
Omaha, Nebraska 6811





Bonus picture I stole from Sister Borla's camera! We went to the zoo this morning.​

~Sister Temp

No comments:

Post a Comment