Wednesday, October 21, 2015

October 12, 2015

Best transfer ever. I'm in Nebraska City now! WITH SISTER JOHNSON! And her trainee. This is literally my favorite place ever. I can't decide if it's better than York or not, but either way it's pretty close. Even though it's just like straight south of Elkhorn, it feels more like out west, so I like it. And we have a truck! Being in a trio is so fun. 

This is the three of us together. We get along great.​ I'm so happy to be with Sister Johnson again. We knew we would serve together someday. Her trainee, Sister Tiritilli, is really fun too.


The members here are great. It's a ward but it's not that much bigger than the Aurora branch because it has so many people who are less active. There's this one family that loves the missionaries so much, they make gravestones for all of the ones that serve here. They even already made me one. Apparently I'm dying next year.


Well, that's all the news I have since I've only been in Nebraska City for about 48 hours. 

Quote of the week: "Don't mistake God's patience for His absence. His timing is perfect and His presence is constant."
​​
~Sister Temp

No comments:

Post a Comment