Wednesday, October 21, 2015

September 21, 2015


We got to go to the zoo today!!! This is my favorite picture. This fish has a great nose.



​Here's us at the desert dome! It felt like home to me. There were tons of cacti. That was my favorite part.


Here's a penguin!


The cacti felt like home.




I really can't think of anything else to talk about this week. Ummmm we had exchanges on Saturday and Sister Peters and Sister Manning and Sister Allan found an AWESOME new investigator! Probably. I've heard he's awesome but I haven't actually met him yet. His name is Joe and he's in his 50s and he asks a lot of really good questions. They also said that he really wanted one of them to play the piano but none of them play the piano. Augh I wish I had been there! Apparently he has a really nice piano. So Immina play it next time we go. It's cool because a member in York told me that when we get into people's houses I'll convert them by playing the piano. Sweet! Prophesy fulfilled!

We're getting closer to cracking the Elkhorn elders. They still won't approach us (ever) but now when we talk to them, they'll talk back to us a little longer than they used to. They actually just walked into the library and they're sitting at computers like 8 feet away and they didn't even wave or nod or anything. But they're getting there.

We had stake conference and it was awesoooome. Elder Stacy of the 70 came and he is so inspired. It was amazing. I wish I had taken more notes.

Quote of the week: "Scriptures can calm an agitated soul, giving peace, hope, and a restoration of confidence in one's ability to overcome the challenges of life." ~Richard G. Scott

~Sister Temp

No comments:

Post a Comment