Wednesday, January 6, 2016

November 16, 2015

So, I'm still in Neb City, and Sister Tiritilli is still in Neb City, but Sister Johnson is gone now. But we all knew that was coming. She became a sister training leader in Papillion, so luckily that means she's OUR sister training leader! So she gets to come do exchanges with us, so it wasn't too sad to see her go. Here's a picture of practically all of my favorite sister missionaries in Nebraska. I got to see Sister Peters again too! She's a sister training leader as well. 



And guess what? Sister Brunner is in Elkhorn now! Kind of. The stake changed a bunch of ward boundaries, so she's in half of "Elkhorn" which is now called Pacific Ridge I think. This transfer is going to go by so fast since it's only 5 weeks long. 


Our last picture together as a trio. It's so sad. (And yes, that elder in the back did photobomb every single picture I took during transfers, which were not a few.)

Anyway, transfers was the only exciting thing that happened this week. Besides me getting sick yesterday. Being sick is the worst on a mission. Good thing it's a P-day so I don't have to feel guilty about not working.

Quote of the week (from my favorite conference talk):

       "I have struggled to banish the mortal desire to have things my way, eventually realizing that my way is oh so lacking, limited, and inferior to the way of Jesus Christ. “His way is the path that leads to happiness in this life and eternal life in the world to come.” Can we love Jesus Christ and His way more than we love ourselves and our own agenda? 
       "Some may think they have failed too many times and feel too weak to change sinful acts or worldly desires of the heart. However, as covenant Israel, we don’t just try and try on our own to change. If we earnestly appeal to God, He takes us as we are—and makes us more than we ever imagined."   ~Neill F. Marriott


~Sister Temp

No comments:

Post a Comment